Here’s Nadya choice of food, or rather MY choice of food for Nadya when she was 8 months old.
I eliminated purees and replace it slowly with Oats & Rice Porridge. Initially she was refusing chunkier oats & rice porridge so i gradually change the consistency and i’m so proud that she can now eat rice. Calrose rice / Sushi Rice mainly cos it’s softer and sticky.
She is also better at self-feeding now that she prefer self-feeding all the time!
Baby Shepherd’s Pie
• Boil potatoes & mash with cheddar cheese.
• Pan-fry minced beef, cherry tomatoes, baby spinach & shallots with extra-virgin coconut oil
• Mix everything. Drop spoonfuls on the same pan. U can drizzle bits of coconut oil.
• serve & steal a bit of baby’s food.
Salmon Sushi Rice Ball & Tofu / Shimeji Mushroom Soup.
* Steam calrose rice & tomato. Mix together.
* Steam salmon & baby spinach. Mix with rice & tomato.
* Shape it into mini balls & serve!
* Soup was made with the homemade vegetable stock. I added in Silken Tofu & Shimeji Mushroom