Having one of those tough day today. U either fight with your baby and try desperately to make her sleep. Or u fight with your husband because of your baby.
Either way it’s tiring.
And then i saw this article and all i wanna do now is wake Nadya up so i can play with her.
I am so so confused. I’m tired and i want to sleep but i can’t wait for morning to arrive so i can snuggle with her again.
- Lay your baby on the bed and push your chin lightly on their chest. If they are of the giggling age, they love this.
- Let your spouse hold your baby and walk to the other side of the room. Your baby will take the proper perspective, so so tiny.
- Hold your baby to your chest with his cheek to your cheek. Close your eyes, and memorize his milky smell.
- When you hear the little pitter patter of feet (or knees and hands), close your eyes and listen closely. Soon it’ll be a thing of the past.
- Hold the baby on your hip and stand in front of the mirror. Marvel at the way you are made. Your hip won’t be a seat much longer.
- Put one of your baby’s shoes on the palm of your hand and hold it up. Chubby feet don’t last forever.
- Lie on your back and put your baby on your belly. Belly to belly time. It’s the perfect position for lots of kisses.
- With your baby in the seated position, put your hands around their rib cage and see if your thumbs touch. Feel those tiny ribs?
- Squeeze their cheeks. On both ends. Has skin ever felt so soft?
- Find a phrase just for you and your baby. When I feed my baby I always say, “Are you hungry? I made milky in my heart for you!” High Nausea, I know.
- Find where your baby is ticklish and have a tickle fest.
- Have a staring contest with your baby. Try looking into your baby’s eyes from a few inches away and not have a melted heart.
These days are hard. They are overwhelming. They are challenging. But most of all, they are short.