and if you press F5 repeatedly, the pictures will change. *jakun*
Some random stuffs:
- my left feet still hurts. I am still limping to work. The only good thing is, i can wear slippers to work and not feel guilty. Bad thing is, with the bandage on, i look like i wore only one side of socks to work. tak lawa.
- I’ve got no time for DIY Stuffs and it’s 3months to the wedding. The mother is helping me with the bantal hantaran though but i still don’t have time to do a prototype. Just in case. Those tissue flowers pun belom kasi habis. oh no.
- Bill api air baru datang tu ari. Our 1st bill is S$14.03. Random much, but it was so cool to see our first bill together. Macam nak frame and simpan. lol
- I have not lost weight and i am still sinfully binge-ing on snacks. The sinful kinds. Not those raisin and the healthy snacks i’m supposed to feed myself with. But if it’s any consolation, i ate one pear yesterday and 3 cherries. Well, at least i ate fruits. *screams healthy!*
- I need to finalise my wedding itinerary and make changes on ROM website for my venue and i have not finalise my wedding songs, still. Nape lah part aku, susah betul nak carik lagu. Part orang lain kahwin, pandai pulak aku suggest.
- We’ll be getting the photos from Hasemi this week and my card design will start this week or next week, depending on how free / rajin i am and i still don’t know what design i want.
- Finally decided that maybe, i don’t wanna take the Henna that Lyanaz Bridal gonna give me cos i still like Syra Skin’s henna. I just hope that she is still available on my date cos i prefer my Henna to be merah and not dark brown. 😦
And also because Syra is really, really super duper friendly, i cannot wait to meet her again and talk about makeup. haha
- I have finally applied for my October leave. I swear my Director eyes was so huge when i got him to sign, cos my manager will be going for her maternity leave at the same time. Selamat lah ko.