My deco is settled. My Bridal house is more or less settled.
The only one that i find very very hard to settle has to be the Photography Services.
There’s too many good photography services in Singapore, it’s making me spoilt for choice.
I am only interested in the DVD copy actually cos i have an intention of doing some editings of my own and do my printing for the album and the coffeetable album. Told you, i’m a DIY and budget bride!
So he would be great if you are not looking at those Coffeetable Albums etc.
He is quoting me $700.00 for:
1. Outdoor Photoshoots (up to 2 locations)
2. Coverage of Solemnisation Event
3. Coverage of Wedding Reception
4. DVD Copy of all Editted pictures from all events.
5. 200pcs of 4R Print-outs in a slot-in album.
Below are some of his works. He is currently my 1st choice for now.